Friday, July 1, 2011

a few of my favorite things

I think this camel liked me. Ever since Petra I just have this new love for camels! I am going to miss them.


The night we got back from Jordan a bunch of us got tickets to Matisyahu! Concert was a blast even though we didn't understand most of it.


This is right outside the Knesset, which is the house of representatives in the State of Israel.  We weren't allowed to bring cameras inside but it was really interesting! Scott especially loved it. 

These are spices. I promise. We got to make them on one of our field trips and it tastes delicious. The food here is awesome, but I am anxious to get a frosty and some Mountain Dew. 

I LOVE GUMMIES!!


So many captions that could be used... I'll leave it up to the reader. 

We took a field trip to the Separation Wall. It was very interesting to hear some stories and learn more about it. 
I just think this picture is great. Should be in a Coca-Cola ad. The people here are so generous and I've really learned to love them. Sometimes their generosity can be a bad thing though. When asking for directions, they consider it rude to not help. So even if they have no idea, they will give you directions and you can't be surprised when you end up on the wrong side of town. 







No comments:

Post a Comment